- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How secure is this store?
We use PAYPAL and STRIPE for payments, both of which automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- If I wish to pay via Paypal do I need a PayPal account to make payment for my order?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from us. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may, of course, use it.
- Can I place an order over the telephone?
Certainly, just phone us on: 00 44 (0) 208 742 7815 and we will take your order details and make payment arrangements with you.
- I'm based overseas but a want to send a gift to someone in the UK, is this possible?
Absolutely yes, just let us know the gift recipient's details in the notes section during the checkout process or contact us immediately after purchase and we will gift wrap and deliver your order direct to them. Postage for this service is charged at our usual UK rates, or free for orders over £50. Any postage overpayment will be refunded via Paypal after you have completed your order.
- The item I want is showing as Out of Stock - can I still buy one?.
If you would like something which is showing as Out of Stock, please CONTACT US to check current and future availability.
- Do you deliver overseas?
Yes we are happy to deliver overseas, please see our ORDERING INFO page for more information.